1. H&M may have just figured out how to recycle textiles: Even the most eco-minded fashion companies have had a hard time figuring out how to recycle mixed-fiber textiles (you know, like poly-cotton blends). Now, fast fashion giant H&M may have cracked the code. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. Who the f*** is Vaquera? The rising New York brand has collaborated with Hulu, created a dress from a human-size Tiffany & Co. bag, and made a fan out of Anna Wintour. – Read More on i-D
3. What Fashion Week Can Teach Every Business About Branding: If you work in a field like finance, technology or insurance, Fashion Week—which is currently taking place in London—is not irrelevant to your business. – Read More on Forbes
4. Rihanna: the pop star who became a fashion powerhouse: The singer has cemented her status with an epic show at New York fashion week and the launch of her own beauty brand. – Read More on the Guardian
5. A third of U.S. malls could be boarded up or put to other uses should Amazon.com Inc rush into apparel retailing and deepen the financial distress already pushing many clothing chains into bankruptcy, according credit rating agency Fitch Ratings. – Read More on Reuters
6. London Fashion Week Warns: No Fur. The British Fashion Council sent an email to designers on Thursday, ahead of the start of the Spring/Summer 2018 shows, warning: "We have been made aware that there might be fur protesters outside on the afternoons of Friday, Saturday and Sunday of London Fashion Week. We are managing the situation by working with the metropolitan police to ensure the demonstration is managed correctly and with limited impact. For this reason, we would advise you to avoid wearing any kind of fur, real or fake, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday."