1. Maybe you’ve heard that the average American woman is a size 14. Or size 12-14. Or size 16. Or something between sizes 16, 18 and 20W. Or none of the above. Why is it so hard to answer this seemingly simple question? – Read More on Forbes
2. Designer changes this Paris Fashion week could produce, potentially, the biggest single aesthetic shift in seasons. – Read More on NY Times
3. Inside Cartier's sponsored content strategy – Read More on Digiday
4. How Chromat is differentiating with wearable tech – Read More on Glossy
5. Retro Read: The extinction of the fashion critic – Read More on Antidote
6. Snapchat's New Glasses Are as Silly as Snapchat (And That’s Why They'll Be a Hit) – Read More on Fast Co.
7. From maximum security prison installations to nightmarish pillow sculptures, Sterling Ruby’s work is guided by darkly ambivalent obsessions. His bleached, torched, and enzyme-washed workwear appears like next century’s post- apocalyptic craft. – Read More on 032c