1. Google Is Making Street Style Fashions Shoppable in New LiketoKnow.It Partnership – Read More on Forbes
2. The complications of ‘see-now-buy-now’ – Read More on Glossy
3. Why Fashion’s Stuck in the 20th Century: As fashion week approaches, the industry prepares to do what it does best—or at least what it does most: recycle the past. But is that such a bad thing? – Read More on Daily Beast
4. Meet The Woman Behind Britney Spears's Reinvention: Karen Kwak, the executive producer for Glory, finally gives Britney Spears a chance to live up to that name – Read More on Fast Co.
5. The Vetements Effect: How did the 17 brands that worked with Vetements for its Spring/Summer 2017 runway show benefit from the collaboration? – Read More on BoF
6. Gap Inc. Joins Global Brands that Publish Factory List – Read More on HRW