Berlin-based Veronika Heilbrunner is likely better known for her street style than her actual day job, but it is equally as impressive: Senior fashion editor for luxury e-boutique, MyTheresa. Prior to her current gig, Heilbrunner worked as a fashion editor for several German magazines, including Harper's Bazaar Germany.
1. When I get dressed in the morning I think … about what shoes I want to wear depending on the weather report and then I worry about the rest.
2. I would never leave home without … my iPhone, lip balm and a pair of sunglasses.
3. The up-and-coming designers that I'm most excited about include … Joseph Altuzarra; I just love what he does!
4. The one luxury item I'm dying to splurge on i s… Victoria Beckham’s checked calfskin coat.
5. When I'm looking to relax I … cook pasta bolognese and watch Game of Thrones or Homeland.
6. The designers that always sell well [on mytheresa.com] are … Isabel Marant and Miu Miu.
7. The best fashion advice I ever got … keep it simple.
8. On a typical Saturday night I … stay home with my boyfriend who cooks; I'm the kitchen help. We drink Champagne and listen to music.
9. Every woman should own … something she feels absolutely beautiful in whilst wearing it.
10. Every man should own … blue jeans and a white T-shirt.