Among the regulars that hit the runways this season for the Spring/Summer 2015 shows (think: Paul Boche, Arthur Gosse, Baptiste Radufe, Alexander Ferrario, Janis Ancens, Matthew Bell, Yannick Abrath, Charlie France, Johannes Linder, etc.), there was absolutely no shortage of notable new (and new-ish) faces. In fact, the new faces really dominated this season. Three strong new boys, Richard Detwiler III, Trevor Feehan, and Piero Mendez (the latter of which is pictured below, right) are all signed with Red Models in New York (in addition to their respective London, Milan and Paris agencies), helping to up the ante for this relatively new agency; Red was founded in 2007, and is the mother agency of Jeremy Matos, another relatively new face, who stars in Lanvin's Fall/Winter 2014 campaign. Also on Red's board: Sean Fitzgerald, a favorite of Saint Laurent's Hedi Slimane, and Abiah Hostvedt, who had a particularly successful season, walking for Bottega Veneta, Prada, Kris Van Assche, and Dior Homme - just to name a few.
Our list consists of some of the brand new boys who walked in the most shows, as well as those who walked as exclusives and those that opened and closed some of the most significant shows of the Spring/Summer 2015 season.
1. Mats van Snippenberg (M Management Paris) - Topman, J.W. Anderson, Craig Green, Tiger of Sweden, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ermenegildo Zegna, Neil Barrett, Iceberg, Carven, Louis Vuitton, Kris Van Assche, Dior Homme.
2. Richard Detwiler, III (Red) - Topman, Richard Nicoll (opened/closed), Kit Neale, Pringle of Scotland (closed), Craig Green, Katie Eary (closed), No. 21 (closed), Ermenegildo Zegna, Frankie Morello, Carven, Rick Owens
3. Haarvard Kleppe (Success Paris) - Prada (exclusive), Raf Simons, Lanvin, 22/4, Rick Owens, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Ann Demeulemeester, Wooyoungmi
from left: Mats, Richard and Haarvard
4. Rhys Pickering (Bananas, D'Management Milan) - Prada, Louis Vuitton (opened), Berluti, Dries Van Noten (opened), Melinda Gloss, Dior Homme, Comme Des Garçons, Y-3
5. Erik van Gils (L'Agence, New Madison) - Prada (exclusive), Cerruti, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Margiela, Lanvin, Kris Van Assche, Dior Homme (closed), Wooyungmi (opened)
6. Trevor Feehan (Marilyn, Red) - Alexander McQueen (closed), Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino, 22/4, Louis Vuitton, Melinda Gloss, Kenzo, Lanvin
from left: Rhys, Erik and Trevor
7. Carol Sapinski(AS Management, Premium) - Ermenegildo Zegna (opened), Prada, Neil Barrett, Raf Simons, Rick Owens, Julius, Margiela, Dior Homme
8. Julius Von Lauser (Nest, FM) - Jimmy Choo, Xander Zhou, Lee Roach, Andrea Pompilio, Philipp Plein, Carven, Frankie Morello, Comme des Garçons Shirt
9. Alfons Miari (Premium) - Topman (opened/closed), Tiger of Sweden, Ermenegildo Zegna (closed), Iceberg, Louis Vuitton, Melinda Gloss, Cerruti, Y-3
from left: Carol, Julius and Alfons
10. Camil Windak (Bananas, 2morrow) - Prada, Jil Sander, Frankie Morello, 22/4, Kolor, Melinda Gloss, Comme des Garçons Homme Plus, Dior Homme
11. Bram Valbracht (Premium) - Z Zegna, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Neil Barrett, Carven, Louis Vuitton, Miharayasuhiro
12. Sam Rosewell (Success Paris) - Ermenegildo Zegna, Carven, Raf Simons, Louis Vuitton, Kris Van Assche, Cerruti, Dior Homme
from left: Camil, Bram and Sam
13. Guy Gee (The Face, Select London) - Matthew Miller, J.W. Anderson, Kolor, Neil Barrett, Kenzo, Lanvin
14. Artur C (Tomorrow is Another Day) - Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Margiela (opened), Sacai, Wooyoungmi
15. Hannes Gobeyn - Valentino (opened), Louis Vuitton, Cerruti, Miharayasuhiro, Y-3
from left: Guy, Artur and Hannes
Noteworthy: Piero Mendez (Nass, Re:Quest) - Prada (opened, exclusive), Balenciaga, Kris Van Assche (closed), Dior Homme