Our friends over at Style.com have compiled their bi-annual "Most Viewed Collections" list on the heels of the completion of the most recent fashion month, and this season's list is an interesting one. Style.com points out: "Season in and season out, the most viewed collections on Style.com tend to be a fairly stable bunch. Karl Lagerfeld’s Grand Palais extravaganzas for Chanel have held the top spot ever since we started counting.
But this season, one new label came in and shook everything up." You may have guessed. Not only is Kanye West new and on top of this year's list (beating out Chanel, Prada, Givenchy, etc.), Gucci is a new addition, as well -- thanks to Alessandro Michele's debut for the Italian design house (we told you the ongoing game of creative director musical chairs does a lot to up a house's relevance and appeal on a rather widespread level). See the list in its entirety below ...
1. Kanye West x Adidas Originals Page views: 4,578,461 Rank Last Season: New Entry
2. Chanel Page views: 3,405,945 Rank Last Season: 1
3. Dolce & Gabbana Page views: 2,905,544 Rank Last Season: 2
4. Valentino Page views: 2,547,711 Rank Last Season: 4
5. Saint Laurent Page views: 2,244,004 Rank Last Season: 3
6. Gucci Page views: 2,102,173 Rank Last Season: New Entry
7. Louis Vuitton Page views: 2,025,937 Rank Last Season: 5
8. Prada Page views: 1,996,781 Rank Last Season: 8
9. Givenchy Page views: 1,933,750 Rank Last Season: 6
10. Dries Van Noten Page Views: 1,900,555 Rank Last Season: 10