1. How LVMH bounced back with record profits in 2021: LVMH will be “opportunistic” when it comes to M&A, per Arnault. “Just about any deal is open to them, if the potential targets are willing to sell,” Bernstein analyst Luca Solca said. – Read More on SCMP
2. Precision Pricing When Inflation Is Rising: Precision pricing — which is highly targeted and enables managers to base prices on each product’s true, current costs and each customer’s true, current profitability — is custom-designed for this unstable environment. – Read More on HBR
3. Lululemon’s Olympic Challenge to Reduce Its Emissions: Lululemon’s efforts to reduce its scope 3 emissions, which make up the lion’s share of the company’s climate pollution, are not aligned with efforts to limit warming to 1.5 C. “That’s problematic because for a brand like Lululemon, like all other fashion brands, it’s the scope three emissions target that matters most.” – Read More on ICN
4. How Shopify Is Bringing Online Retailers Into the Future: The e-commerce platform now allows its online merchants to launch 3-D and augmented reality versions of their products directly on their websites. – Read More on Inc.
5. Mall-based brands like Gap and Abercrombie are having a ‘renaissance’ on TikTok: TikTok has been a key tool for brands that want the attention of Gen Z consumers. Products that have gone viral on the platform saw subsequent spikes in sales. – Read More on Modern Retail