1. Fashion Designer Philipp Plein Predicts Jump in Crypto Payments: Plein expects purchases using crypto to reach 15-20 million euros in 2022. Last year, such payments accounted for some 3% of Plein’s roughly 100 million euros of online revenue. – Read More on Bloomberg
2. How Crypto Could Spearhead Retail Payments in 2022: The adoption of cryptocurrencies is propelled by a wider cultural shift. As older people retire and younger generations enter the workforce, the buying preferences of this new cohort will shape the future of retail and finance. – Read More on CoinDesk
3. The path to profitability: Why some struggling resale names could triumph in the long-run: Secondhand apparel is becoming an increasingly popular option for consumers searching for sustainable fashion and cheaper luxury goods, but until growing sales turn into profits, investors should be cautious when hopping on this trend in the near-term. – Read More on CNBC
4. The promise of digital retail: Digital retailers know more about their customers than ever, rendering them more capable of creating customized experiences based on consumer behavior. – Read More on Fast Co.
5. The global names in luxury fashion aren’t Chinese. Two brands, Shang Xia and Icicle, could change that: China has long failed to take a seat at the top table of luxury brands, but that could be changing. – Read More on SCMP