1. The Devil Wear Prada: What happens when women are romanced by clothing, shoes, and designer bags? – JSTOR
2. What your brand can learn from Jeff Bezos and Pokemon Go – Luxury Daily
3. Being Barneys: The Man Who Decides What You’ll Wear Next Year. A fashion director for Barneys for almost four decades, Tom Kalendarian talks about what he thinks men will be buying this fall, from slouchy sportswear to sleek suits. – Daily Beast
4. Fashion designer Zuhair Murad talks Chinese mega-star Angelababy, social media and a changing industry: When a star wears one of his finely beaded fairytale gowns on the red carpet the house is inundated with requests. “They want it now and don’t understand that we still have to produce the collection. That, unfortunately, is the problem with social media.” – SCMP
5. Christopher Shannon Gets Fresh Investment, Launches a New Line: The London-based men’s and women’s wear designer has launched a new men’s line called North Quarter, a range aimed to appeal to a more commercial crowd. The line was conceived after the success of his collaboration with British high street retailer River Island last year. - WWD
6. Fashion, a notoriously insider-centric industry, has been slower to engage with inclusive design. The MIT Lab That’s Quietly Pioneering Fashion For Everyone: Open Style Lab wants the fashion industry to think about more bodies, more ages, and more abilities - Fast Co.
7. Meet LPA, the Celeb-Approved Line that is About to Blow Up: Parsons grad and Reformation alum, Lara Pia Arrobio is the brains behind the Los Angeles-based brand – Yahoo