The Fashion Law is a modern media and information company that exists to bridge the gap between the worlds of business and fashion law.
We strive to provide unique and actionable insights for business and legal professionals in the fashion industry every single day. We believe that by covering integral legal issues in an industry-specific context, TFL can help make companies and their employees more adaptable and better prepared for the future as the fashion and retail industries continue to evolve at an unprecedented pace.
The TFL difference
We do not just report breaking news headlines; we consistently go a step further to identify the implications of the news and provide insightful analysis that cannot be found elsewhere. By breaking down even the most complex legal and business stories, we aim to make our articles approachable, actionable – and interesting.
Our core values
We aspire to make you more informed every day, and we believe the only way to achieve this mission is by adhering to the three core values that have guided TFL since it was founded in 2011.
1. Quality: Fact-checked and heavily researched articles that readers can trust;
2. Expertise: Curated content and proprietary analysis that is relevant, useful, and written by experts; and
3. Independence: Objective reporting that is completely free from advertiser bias and investor agendas.
Our ethics policy
TFL exists to serve our readers, and in doing so, we adhere to a strict ethics policy. It is not just our responsibility as a news and information company; it is a point of pride as an independent publication. We consistently strive to exceed current industry standards to ensure that our coverage is accurate, fair, and complete.
- Gifts: We do not accept payment or gifts in return for coverage.
- Influence: Our reporting and coverage is not influenced by advertisers, investors, or personal agendas or bias.
- Advertising: Any advertising and sponsored content is clearly marked.
- Infringement: We pride ourselves on our proprietary analyis, and we always give credit to our sources. Infringement of any kind is never tolerated.
*The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.