1. Simone Rocha has risen to fashion prominence through diligence and sticking to her ethos at all times. In an industry where press too often lauds handfuls of emerging designers as ‘the best things ever to have happened to fashion’ and conversely drop them two seasons in, it is admirable to see how Rocha has employed the same design principles in each collection. – Read More on 1Granary
2. Nike is suffering as Adidas and Under Armour gain momentum – Read More on Market Watch
3. Retail and apparel industries take wait-and-see approach to Trump’s talk of tariffs – Read More on Washington Post
4. Pop-Ups, the New Darling of Retail: Temporary stores find a home in Manhattan’s softening retail market – Read More on WSJ
5. Samsung Beats Apple In The Supreme Court—Here’s What It Means For Design – Read More on Fast Co.
6. A new report puts the worth of America’s core copyright industries at $1.2 trillion — or 7% of the nation’s GDP — with more than 5.5 million U.S. workers. – Read More on B&C