1. Your Business Is Going to Depend on Connected Spenders, So You’d Better Understand Who They Are. – Read More on HBR
2. A Margiela documentary is coming. ‘We Margiela’ is an illuminating look at the untold story of the enigmatic fashion house. – Read More on Dazed
3. Counterfeit Goods Are a $460 Billion Industry, and Most Are Bought and Sold Online: Footwear, electronics and eyeglasses top the knocked-off product list. – Read More on AdWeek
4. Style Explained: Demystifying the drama around fashion week's front row. – Read More on CNN
5. New York Fashion Week Is Broken: Here's How To Fix It: The twice-a-year extravaganza still drips will glamour, but fashion insiders are finding new ways to improve it for the digital age. – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Are luxury brands taking their eye off Gen X? – Read More on Luxury Daily