1. What It's Like to Be Kim Kardashian West's Personal Emoji Designer: With almost 500 custom emoji, Kimoji is an app store powerhouse. Here's what goes into designing them. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. David LaChapelle: Fashion can’t pretend this isn’t happening. Are brands chasing profits by jumping on the anti-Trump bandwagon? The photographer argues that the industry has a duty to use its power for good. – Read More on i-D
3. How authentic Chinese trainers became fakes, thanks to France: We’re used to thinking of China being the land of knock-off goods – but now, thanks to a French company, the shoe is on the other foot – Read More on SCMP
4. The bankrupt Los Angeles fashion e-tailer, Nasty Gal, has asked the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to shut its 2 brick-and-mortar shops in Los Angeles and has given notice to 70 employees at a distribution center in Kentucky. Also: It's entire site is 70% off. – Read More on LA Biz Journal
5. From New York, to Paris, to D.C.: Native American fashion gains ground, in spite of stolen designs – Read More on Salon