1. Meeting millennials where they shop: Shaping the future of shopping malls – Read More on McKinsey
2. Rethinking The Ethics of Photoshop: Retouching is its own form of fake news. Can an oath change a problem that stretches from fashion to product design? – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Most shoppers still choose brick-and-mortar stores over e-commerce: Online shopping has never been easier. But the majority of American consumers want the tactile experiences offered by physical stores. – Read More on Retail Dive
4. Consumers Don’t Want Amazon or Google to Help Them Shop: Save the fancy tech, retailers. They’re looking to buy stuff as quickly and easily as possible. – Read More on Bloomberg
5. Instagram tallied the biggest fashion moments, brands and models during New York Fashion Week that were captured via Instagram Feed, Stories and Live, and ranked them according to popularity: Calvin Klein, Victoria Beckham, Kendall Jenner, and Coach took the lead. – Read More on WWD
6. Can America’s Department Stores Survive? – Read More on Fortune