1. Milan's Exports See More Growth with Fashion Playing a Major Role. – Read More on Forbes
2. What can high fashion can learn from streetwear? Create a community, mix your references, master the art of cultural commentary, utilize the web. In short: put forth a constant stream of brand references that move at the speed of a social feed – Read More on Glossy
3. Should Celebrities Be Able to Stop Fake News Sites From Using Photos of Them? – Read More on Fortune
4. American Apparel's former CEO talks about the end of the iconic brand. – Read More on SCPR
5. From the Met Ball to the Washington Mall: Meet the ex-Vogue staffer planning the inaugural festivities. – Read More on NY Times
6. Versace to poach Riccardo Tisci from Givenchy? Sources say that the Italian fashion company has made overtures to Givenchy's artistic director in recent months. Sources said any contact between Versace and Tisci would be delicate, given his close relationship with Donatella Versace, which culminated with her appearing in Givenchy’s fall 2015 campaign. It was considered boundary-breaking to use another designer to promote a competing label’s collection — tantamount to Ford inviting Chevrolet to make a cameo in one of its spots. – Read More on WWD
7. Trump wants to register the “Keep America Great” trademark for his 2020 campaign … but it’s already taken. – Read More on Fast Co.