1. Why did Warner Brothers file a film trademark for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child? - Verge
2. Why Is Canada Killing Its Fashion Industry? - Huff Post
3. The Non-Profit Cotton Company Used by Gucci, Prada and Dior: How a not-for-profit organization representing 200 farms in the USA produces cotton for the world’s finest shirt makers. - Observer
4. Sustainability in Fashion is a Comforting Lie. - Apparel
5. Designer Max Azria is no longer running BCBG Max Azria Group LLC, the fashion house he founded and has led for nearly 30 years, according to people familiar with the situation. - WSJ
6. How To Use Snapchat To Get A Job - Fast Co.
7. Top-Earning Model Sean O'Pry on Fashion Week and Life After Modeling. - Forbes