1. Adam Selman finds a good fit designing costumes for Rihanna, Sufjan Stevens. – Washington Post
2. The Fashion World’s Up and Down Romance With Social Media. - Daily Beast
3. Dover Street Market joins handbag fervor with pre-owned Hermès goods. - Luxury Daily
4. Louis Vuitton menswear director Kim Jones' Nike collection (pictured above) is here. - Denzeen
5. Apple Designer Creates The Ultimate Travel Bag For Louis Vuitton: Designer Marc Newson, who travels weekly, came up with a clever idea to give you 13% more storage space than comparably sized bags. - Fast Co.
6. Archive: They laughed when Diddy launched a fashion line. Then he changed the industry. - Washington Post
7. Bangladesh indicts 38 for murder in 2013 factory fall. Are its workers safer? Accountability for those behind the largest industrial disaster in Bangladesh's history shines a spotlight on conditions for all the country's garment workers. - CSM
8. Everlane is modeling its business off companies like Apple and Pixar. - BI