1. Inside Ivanka, Inc: $100M apparel sales, and a bid to move some manufacturing back from China – Forbes
2. Tiffany harnesses power of celebrity to celebrate iconic designs – Luxury Daily
3. Designers: Stop Giving Away Your Work For Free – Fast Co.
4. Why are Amazon's fashion prices so low? Amazon is intentionally offering fashion apparel at a steeper discount than most of its competitors, but the company’s sophisticated pricing algorithm is allowing it to stay ahead of the curve. – Pymnts
5. Primark and Ross thumb their noses at e-commerce. Will it work? – Forbes
6. Why Snapchat bought Bitmoji, and what brands should know – Digiday
7. How Aquazzura built a business by making sensible shoes sexy – BoF
8. High-street retailers ban down feathers: BRITISH high-street brands including Topshop, Whistles, Warehouse, Primark and Oasis have committed to banning all down feathers in their collections following an expose by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals – Vogue UK