1. Inside Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams - the summer blockbuster fashion exhibition: Spread over 3,000 square metres of Paris’s Museé Arts Décoratifs, and featuring over 300 dresses from the house’s own archive, as well as loans from museums and private collections, Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams is the largest exhibition in any discipline to be shown at the space. – Read More on Telegraph
2. London’s “First Smart Street” Has One Aim: Get People To Shop More – Read More on Fast Co.
3. Beauty got so basic that the only place for fashion to go was ugly: One misconception about fashion designers is that they’re all in the business of making beautiful clothes. But beauty, in the sense of design that is graceful and harmonious, that seeks to please the eye and strives toward the exalted and sublime—is not always the goal. – Read More on Quartz
4. The stores love her. Many critics don’t. But Maria Grazia Chiuri, the first woman to lead Dior, isn’t worried. – Read More on NY Times
5. Instagram and Nike Reach for Fashion's Holy Grail: Nike Inc. said Friday it is going to sell some of its products through Instagram, the Facebook-owned photo-sharing app. – Read More on Bloomberg
6. Maison Martin Margiela co-founder Jenny Meirens has died: Martin Margiela’s right-hand woman, Meirens was integral to the house’s success. – Read More on Dazed
7. Tommy Hilfiger Collaborates with Vetements: A pricey Vetements x Tommy Hilfiger collaboration will be distributed to Vetements' accounts in October and November. The oversized raglan-sleeve hoodie will retail for $1,119.60, the double-sleeve hoodie for $971, socks will be $102.80, the cap will be $285.60 and the long-sleeve T-shirt is $719.70. – Read More on WWD