1. How one underwear brand boosted sales through sassy Snapchat fare - Digiday
2. Five e-commerce lessons from Burberry and Hermès - EConsultancy
3. New Survey Ranks Nike First for Brand Intimacy with Consumers, Followed by Levi’s, Under Armour - WWD
4. Yet another way fashion is unfair to plus-size women — and one entrepreneur’s solution - Washington Post
5. Physical marketplace operators may be forced to police counterfeits - WIPR
6. Beyoncé stepped out wearing new designer Sies Marjan Saturday night in London. A sartorial endorsement from Beyoncé is a rarity among the younger, relatively unknown designer set and is a huge coup for the hot young NYC-based brand, which made its debut at New York Fashion Week in February. The label’s creative director Sander Lak, Dries Van Noten’s former design director, debuted the Sies Marjan fall collection to largely positive reviews.
7. Calvin Klein taps Grace Coddington, Kate Moss and more for latest ad campaign. - Fashion Unfiltered
8. Target Australia CEO Guy Russo likely to miss his fast-fashion targets: By announcing his desire to make the likes of Zara regret their entry into Australia, Guy Russo has placed a big target on himself - Intelligent Investor