1. Is H&M’s new influencer-driven line the future of fashion?: The struggling fast-fashion giant’s new brand Nyden collaborates with youth-oriented stars like Dua Lipa to create clothes that speak to their fan base. – Read More on Fast Co.
2. Departing Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey is set to receive roughly 13 million pounds ($17.5 million) as he leaves the upscale British fashion brand. Bailey served as Burberry's chief executive from 2014 until last year when he was replaced in that post and concentrated on creative efforts. – Read More on AP
3. The World's Largest Apparel Companies 2018: Christian Dior, Inditex And Nike Continue To Dominate: Christian Dior beat out Zara and Nike for a top spot for fashion/apparel brands on Forbes' Global 2000 list. – Read More on Forbes
4. Is Harvey Weinstein Secretly Involved in Marchesa, His Wife’s Fashion Label? Georgina Chapman claims that Harvey Weinstein has nothing to do with her fashion label Marchesa. But what about a mysterious other company that Marchesa appears connected to? – Read More on the Daily Beast
5. How to Build an Independent Fashion Brand: Creativity cannot be manufactured, so ideas are key. Designers often think if they’ve worked with a big name stylist that they’ve made it, but for me I’m more interested in the commercial side ‒ is manufacturing sorted? is price point accessible? and so on, as that’s how we would together build a business out of the brand. – Read More on 1 Granary