1. What does Instagram’s shopping update mean for influencers? – Read More on Glossy
2. No Matter the Outcome, Campaign Merch Makers Won This American Election Season – Read More on PYMNTS
3. Wal-Mart faces lawsuit over false labeling of Egyptian cotton sheets – Read More on Retail Dive
4. Luxury brands missing out by not catering to minorities – Read More on Luxury Daily
5. Is there space for fakes in fashion? – Read More on Shift London
6. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have named Oliver Peoples’ David Schulte president of The Row as the company expands into menswear and evolves its retail presence.
7. America’s retailers are reeling following months of weak sales, and while they began limping back in September as malls prepare for the crucial holiday rush, a new worry is setting in. Donald Trump. – Read More on Bloomberg