1. What’s wrong with fashion’s sustainable strategy: Luxury fashion is organizationally not prepared to implement sustainability it preaches. – Read More on Medium
2. Amazon and Ebay Opened Pandora's Box of Chinese Counterfeits and Now Don't Know What to Do. – Read More on Forbes
3. Women in Business Q&A: Christene Barberich, Global Editor in Chief and Co-Founder, Refinery29: “Women should know that from where they stand, anything is possible. Find something you believe in, do it, and then just keep doing it.” – Read More on HuffPost
4. The ‘Stranger Things’ Sweater Is Just the Start of Netflix’s Merchandise Onslaught: There will be licensing deals for action figures, board games and coffee mugs as the streaming giant learns to sell stuff. – Read More on Bloomberg
5. Why aren’t there more black fashion designers? It's time for us to start caring about diversity further than the end of the runway. “A lot of the young black students say that they would rather not come to Central Saint Martins – which they feel is is a lot more elitist and perhaps not really for people of their background." – Read More on Dazed
6. Former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his longtime associate Richard Gates spent nearly $1.4 million on clothes at retailers in New York and Beverly Hills between 2008 and 2014, according to the Justice Department's indictment documents. They spent $849,215 at a men’s clothing store in New York and another $520,440 at a clothing store in Beverly Hills. Neither retailer was identified.