1. What Do 30 Million Zillennials Want? The Who, What and Why: This is the name for that hybrid population born between 1990 and 2000 (that’s 23- to 33-year-olds), which bridges millennials and Generation Z. – Read More on Forbes
2. Luxury stocks rally from China reopening, but world’s largest luxury market may choose to shop “in-house.” Years of zero-Covid measures have taught Chinese consumers they can get their fix of opulence on their own shores — and experts say this habit is here to stay. – Read More on CNBC
3. From Shoes to Insurance: Startups Latch onto the AI Hype Cycle. Silicon Valley’s attention has decidedly shifted. The new obsession: artificial intelligence. And every company is angling for a piece. – Read More on Bloomberg
4. Canada Goose Joins Growing List of Luxury Brands Offering reCommerce: “We’re leaning into where Gen Z and millennials are,” CEO Jamie Iannone said. “There’s a bigger focus on sustainability, and ‘re-commerce.’” – Read More on PYMNTS
5. The Nike x Tiffany & Co collab is a match made in branding heaven: Arnault believes constant novelty and creativity is crucial to the success of modern luxury brands. “You need to be a part of the cultural conversation.” – Read More on Fast Co.
6. Coinbase wins dismissal of lawsuit claiming it sold tokens illegally: U.S. District Judge Paul Engelmayer in Manhattan said customers who transacted on the Coinbase and Coinbase Pro trading platforms could not show that the company sold or held title to the 79 tokens, a form of digital asset, they traded. – Read More on Reuters