1. How Retailers Use Sustainability and Modern Marketing to Drive Brand Loyalty: Sustainable business practices help retailers differentiate and gain customer loyalty by offering greater transparency on individual product life cycles. – Read More on SAP
2. Inflation is cooling, but prices on many items are going to stay high for months: To protect against unpredictable price spikes, many companies have long-term contracts that set the prices they pay to operate their businesses months in advance. – Read More on CNBC
3. Block Inc. Can Keep Using Name in H&R Block Trademark Spat. A split Eighth Circuit reversed a trademark injunction won by H&R Block Inc. – Read More on Bloomberg
4. Get Ready for the Fourth Wave of E-Commerce: Brand manufacturers are developing their own DTC channels with the potential to capture large amounts of end consumer data. – Read More on Inc.
5. Almost one in three U.S. adults have purchased a luxury good in the last month: Despite inflation remaining at relatively high levels, consumers are still purchasing luxury goods, with 30% of adults purchasing at least one luxury item within the last month. – Read More on Yahoo Finance
6. Hong Kong’s retail market faces ‘slow recovery’ as surging Covid-19 cases rain on the parade of city’s open border: A recent uptick in the number of enquiries from potential shop tenants betting on a flood of mainland visitors returning will be short-lived. – Read More on SCMP
7. Prada’s Lorenzo Bertelli sets out ‘soft transition’ to new leadership: Bertelli added that the group is still assessing the feasibility of a dual listing on the Milan stock exchange, to complement the one it has in Hong Kong. – Read More on Reuters