1. Rent the Runway CEO Jennifer Hyman on Why You Don't Need to Own All Your Clothes – Read More on Recode
2. This Fashion Startup Is Letting Its Customers Design Its Products: A product that we customize to reflect ourselves is perceived as more valuable. This is an example of the IKEA Effect. When we are involved in the creation process of a product, we are inclined to view that product more favorably. – Read More on Forbes
3. Karlie Kloss on How Social Media Has Impacted the World of Fashion and Modeling – Read More on Fast Co.
4. Louboutins, BMWs and designer handbags: What British police sell on eBay. Since 2009, forces across the UK have been flogging seized goods online – but who gets the millions they raise in the process? – Read More on the Guardian
5. A supplement maker admits to filing lawsuits in order to deter critics: The dietary supplements contained an illegal and potentially dangerous molecule, similar in structure to amphetamines. But when a Harvard researcher dared to point that out, in a scientific, peer-reviewed study and in media interviews, the supplement maker sued him for libel and slander. – Read More on Stat News
6. Personal luxury goods spending slows as consumer confidence drops: Brexit, the United States' presidential election and terrorism have all led to significant uncertainty and lower consumer confidence, hindering sales of personal luxury goods. In this environment, companies no longer grow and generate profits merely by riding favorable economic tailwinds. – Read More on Luxury Daily